Brighton, UK / Hybrid
About the role
Sitting within the Customer team, you will partner with Customer Success to proactively drive the performance and value of the guided selling engine across an enterprise portfolio, and you will be key to ensuring that our retention, growth & health goals are achieved.
You'll use your data driven and commercially aware communication skills to ensure that our value is understood by all customers and lead the performance management and forecasting process for your customers.
There are plans to grow the Customer team substantially over the next few years, you will therefore be a key part of this journey as we grow our team, define new processes and unlock opportunities for you to progress in your career.
The person we’re looking for
Commercially minded: You understand and care about the impact that the right insight, communicated in the right way, can drive in a business and you’re a driven and proactive individual who wants to help their customers to grow
Highly Analytical: You have experience using SQL to manipulate data in a business setting, you have a great eye for detail and enjoy using data to solve a puzzle!
A leader: you are exemplary at relationship building at multiple levels and can navigate complex organisational networks – from building strong champions to nurturing relationships with executive sponsors. You are an expert at leading your internal squad to the achievement of goals and targets.
You’ll be responsible for
- Proactively driving the performance and value of the guided selling engine across a enterprise portfolio to ensure that retention, growth & health goals are achieved
- Data driven and commercially aware communication to ensure that our value is understood by all customers including within: renewals, proof of concepts, QBRs, risk situations, growth opportunities
- Leading the performance management process, including forecast management, actively discovering data and insights to drive improved performance; with issues supported from discovery to resolution.
- Building a strong, trusted relationship with champions, executive sponsors and broader relationships as a reliable source of insight
- Following and feeding into Customer Analytics strategy and best practise
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in an analytics role
- 3+ years using SQL in a business environment
- A proactive, driven mentality and a desire to continuously improve process
- Excellent at communicating analytics topics to a non-technical audience
- Can communicate data in a high quality, professional way that aligns to brand guidelines
- Thrives working in a commercial environment
- Great at building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Experience using Adobe Analytics (desirable)
- Experience using analytics platforms eg: Looker (desirable)
- Experience using basic Python (desirable)
Benefits we offer
- Employee Assistance Programme (confidential counselling)
- Medicash healthcare scheme (reclaim costs for dental, physiotherapy, osteopathy and optical care)
- easitBrighton travel scheme (discounted public transport options)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
Application deadline: 15/03/2023