Brighton, UK / Hybrid
About the role
The Product Manager will be responsible for defining our new data product that we plan to bring to market in 2023.
They will work with the team to define the product offering and develop in conjunction with other teams a go to market strategy.
The person we’re looking for
We are looking for a data centric person who thrives on challenges and has previous full lifecycle experience of bringing a new product to market.
This is a high profile role working with a cross-functional team with a remit to fully define the product, work with marketing to create marketing and sales collateral, understand the competitive landscape.
The product manager must have significant experience in working with data products and ideally bringing new data products to life.
- Accountable for the the commercial proposition and establishing metrics to realise commercial goals
- Working alongside other Product Managers to build and execute our wider product strategy
- Building, prioritising and delivering a roadmap for your team
- Ensuring that product strategy decisions are informed by data, partner requirements and business goals
- Accountable for the ongoing quality of the product instance implementation for assigned partners, including monitoring and improving performance
- Accountable for creating the scope for new builds assigned, and managing the changes throughout the build to deliver the best solutions
You’ll be responsible for
- Being the go-to expert for the product, inside and outside 15gifts
- Providing clear commercial direction
- Sets commercial goals in alignment with the product / leadership team
- Feeding insights/visibility back into the product team and business
- Understanding of competition and definition of the 15gifts product advantages
- Working with Data, Design, and UX teams to improve our existing products and define new products and features
- Creating and prioritising good quality tickets in the dev team’s product backlog
- Performing market and competitor analysis to keep ahead of the curve
- Understanding how to read, predict and influence customer behaviour by keeping up to date with consumer psychology
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years Experience working with data products
- Background in data science and / or working in a data function
- Demonstrable experience of defining and delivering against commercial KPI’s
- Proven experience working with experimentation in a fail fast environment
- Experience in building a go to market product strategy
- Experience in setting and validating product pricing
Benefits we offer
- Employee Assistance Programme (confidential counselling)
- Medicash healthcare scheme (reclaim costs for dental, physiotherapy, osteopathy and optical care)
- easitBrighton travel scheme (discounted public transport options)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
Application deadline: 23/02/2023