About the role
The role will initially involve individual contribution, managing all stages of the sales process from initial demo and senior sponsor relationship building through to business case modelling and negotiation.
As we scale you will grow and lead our sales team.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a huge impact on a high growth SaaS business - working with leading enterprise brands globally.
The person we’re looking for
We are looking for a results-driven enterprise sales director who will be responsible for creating and executing on a scalable and predictable sales strategy, building out sophisticated and efficient sales processes which continue our high lead to close ratio as a business.
You will contribute to the development and execution of our strategic go to market plans, working closely with the CRO and other senior leaders within the business.
You’ll be responsible for
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve enterprise sales targets, working with marketing to identify and pursue new business opportunities within the enterprise segment
- Managing the end-to-end sales pipeline – implementing scalable sales methodology, processes and tools to execute on your strategy
- Using KPIs and reporting to optimise all aspects of the pipeline and support the CRO to report back to the board and leadership team on performance
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends and customer needs to inform sales strategies
- Helping to shape the sales and marketing team and it’s processes as it scales
- You will initially be taking hands-on accountability for the lower sales funnel – taking prospects from sales qualified lead through to close.
Other accountabilities Include:
- Scrutiny of the strategic fit of each prospect based on their business goals and our ideal customer profile
Collaboration with marketing, playing an active role in our account based experience strategies and relationship building to a senior level
- Develop and deliver a compelling demo of our product
- Building a tailored proposal and robust business case for each prospect, aligning to their strategic goals and demonstrating clear ROI
- Leading on commercial negotiations with senior sponsors including contracting and procurement processes
- Providing a smooth handover from sales to Customer Success and our delivery team
Benefits we offer
- Employee Assistance Programme (confidential counselling)
- Medicash healthcare scheme (reclaim costs for dental, physiotherapy, osteopathy and optical care)
- easitBrighton travel scheme (discounted public transport options)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
Skills & Experience
- Proven negotiation and commercial skills which have allowed you to meet sales targets within an B2B SaaS enterprise sales environment, working with large enterprise deal sizes, senior stakeholders and complex sales cycles
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills with experience developing strong internal and external business relationships across departments and senior stakeholders
- Exemplary understanding of enterprise sales processes and methodologies with proven experience of owning and shaping a sales process, implementing right sized process and tooling to improve efficiency
- Proven track record of collaborating with marketing and other key stakeholders within the business to deliver on goals and targets
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement into a sales engine allowing for predictability and high performance
- Advanced user of Excel, Google Slides and other tools within the sales process so that you are able to model complex ROI business cases and visually impactful presentations
Application deadline: 30/06/2023