£60k-£75k (Plus Competitive OTE commission)
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to work within the lower sales funnel and take qualified leads through to close.
The role will involve managing all stages of the sales process from initial demo and relationship building through to business case modeling and negotiation.
You will work closely with the CRO and your dedicated SDR to build process, tooling and collateral for each stage of the sales process - your strategic thinking will have a direct impact on our strategy and approach.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a huge impact on a high growth SaaS business - working with some of the leading enterprise brands globally.
The person we’re looking for
- Proven ability to meet sales targets within an enterprise sales environment within B2B SaaS
- Proven success working with large enterprise deal sizes and complex sales cycles
- Proven experience of owning and shaping a sales process including working seamlessly with an SDR but also generating pipeline independently – with experience of implementing right sized process and tooling to improve efficiency
- Advanced user of Excel, Slides and other tools within the sales process so that you are able to model complex ROI business cases and visually impactful presentations
- Hands-on individual who likes to work with autonomy and needs a minimal amount of support
- Gravitas and interpersonal skills to manage internal and external relationships
- Able to work in a high-pressure sales environment to tight deadlines
- Desire to be part of a fast growing business with the high pace of change
You’ll be responsible for
You will be accountable for delivering a high lead-to-close ratio of Enterprise deals through a sophisticated and efficient sales process – drawing on key players across the 15gifts as required.
- Clearly demonstrating our product to key prospects, bringing in the right skills from the 15gifts team as required
- Scrutiny of the strategic fit of each prospect based on their business goals and our ideal customer profile
- Building a tailored proposal and robust business case for each prospect, aligning to their strategic goals and demonstrating clear ROI
- Presenting proposals to senior sponsors and leading on negotiations
- Supporting on legal on contract negotiations and procurement process
- Providing a smooth handover from sales to Customer Success and our delivery team
- Managing the end-to-end sales pipeline – implementing the right sized sales process, tools and skills to execute our strategy
- Using reporting and KPIs to optimise all aspects of the pipeline and support the CRO to report back to the board and leadership team on performance
- Helping to shape the sales and marketing team and processes as it scale
Benefits we offer
- Employee Assistance Programme (confidential counselling)
- Medicash healthcare scheme (reclaim costs for dental, physiotherapy, osteopathy and optical care)
- easitBrighton travel scheme (discounted public transport options)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme