Brighton, UK / Hybrid
£55-70K (+15% OTE)
About the role
Sitting within the Customer team, you'll partner with Customer Analytics to proactively drive the performance and value of the guided selling engine across a strategic portfolio. You will be key to ensuring that our retention, growth & health goals are achieved, and will use your leadership, instinct, and strategic ways of thinking to build relationships, align internal teams behind the same goals, growing your accounts by driving consistent value for your portfolio.
We have plans to grow the Customer team substantially over the next few years; you will be a key part of this journey as we grow our team, define new processes, and unlock opportunities for you to progress in your career.
The person we’re looking for
A leader: You are exemplary at relationship building at multiple levels and can navigate complex organisational networks, from building strong champions to nurturing relationships with executive sponsors. You are an expert at leading your internal squad to the achievement of goals and targets, and can lead on customer success strategies and best practices.
A Customer Success expert: You have a successful track record of managing strategic accounts through onboarding, growth, and renewals; consistently unlocking value and growth at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
Commercially minded: You have an intuitive, commercial mindset that enables you to confidently deliver on revenue forecasting, contract renewals, growth opportunities, and identify any potential risks to customer health at the earliest opportunity.
You’ll be responsible for
- Proactively driving the performance and value of the guided selling engine across a strategic portfolio to ensure that retention, growth & health goals are achieved
- Ownership of the customer from post-sale through to renewal including successfully onboarding and passing proof of concepts, delivering performance lead success plans, owning the renewals processes to ensure retention and annual growth and risk management within the customer base
- Creating and nurturing relationships with champions, executive sponsors and broader relationships within the customer base
- Leadership of the internal squad, QBRs, and key meetings to ensure that the customer is delivered high-quality outcomes that drive value and performance
- Leading on and feeding into the Customer Success strategy and best practice
- Mentorship of the Customer team to ensure that best practice and knowledge is shared amongst the entire team and the customer portfolio
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of prior experience in a customer-facing, commercial role
- Proven delivery on high revenue renewals with the ability to drive growth through successful negotiation
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear written and verbal communicator, confident in-person communicator and presenter
- Proven ability to engage and develop Champions and Executive Sponsors at a strategic level
- Previous experience in coordinating and leading regular, multi-team business reviews for our customers with clear outcomes on customer health and future growth opportunities
- Experienced in accurately forecasting revenue/performance and customer health
- Can lead and direct an internal team on strategic planning for a customer, from ideation and goal creation to execution and delivery, with clear success metrics
- Self-starter who is proactive, detailed orientated, can prioritise their workload and manage multiple projects and initiatives consecutively
- Excellent technical competence with a good understanding of data
- Has worked with or within media/telecommunication companies (desirable)
- Has worked with or within digital e-commerce teams or companies (desirable)
Benefits we offer
- Employee Assistance Programme (confidential counselling)
- Medicash healthcare scheme (reclaim costs for dental, physiotherapy, osteopathy and optical care)
- easitBrighton travel scheme (discounted public transport options)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
Application deadline: 15/03/2023