Brighton, UK / Hybrid
About the role
This is a hybrid role requiring the traditional skills of a business analyst but also wearing the hat of a product owner for the scrum team.
The individual will work closely with our Customer team, Data team and Tech team to implement features aligned to best practice configuration.
A key part of the role is to understand and document the requirements for customers and work with our tech teams as the scrum product owner to ensure delivery of scope.
You’ll also assist teams and individuals across the business to identify inefficiencies in the current working practices and help implement new ways of working across all functions of the business.
The person we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of working in a SaaS product environment
- Experienced in using agile and hybrid development methodologies
- Has an eye for detail and an inquisitive mindset and is always looking for improvements in our product and ways of working
- Loves to work in a challenging customer facing role
- Loves problem solving, seeking out issues and delivering change
You’ll be responsible for
- Taking ownership to gather requirements, define scope and estimation of effort for new customer implementations
- Working with the optimisation team and customer success team to define customer success plans
- Taking ownership of roll out of new features and customer success plan to customers
- Acting as subject matter expert of the customer engine and their product set
- Acting as the scrum product owner, working with all contributors to ensure successful and high quality delivery of the product based on best practice
- Defining and documenting functional and technical requirements in the form of user stories and communicating these to both technical and non technical stakeholders
- Taking ownership of customer configuration and optimisation to ensure our product is configured to best practice across clients
- Creating process maps, identifying issues and their root causes and outlining solutions to fix the problems
- Measuring current process effectiveness and defining new measures to see how successful any newly implemented ways of working have been
Benefits we offer
- Employee Assistance Programme (confidential counselling)
- Medicash healthcare scheme (reclaim costs for dental, physiotherapy, osteopathy and optical care)
- easitBrighton travel scheme (discounted public transport options)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme