UX Content Executive
About the role
We’re looking for a motivated UX Content Executive to join our growing Product team at 15gifts.
This is a great opportunity for someone starting out in their career to progress their development. The role has a UX writing and content management focus – with the ability to get stuck into a broad range of client and product work.
As a UX Content Executive, you will be responsible for ensuring our product content is delivered on time and to a high standard. You will be creating, building and maintaining content across our product using a content management system (CMS). Reporting into (and with the support of) our UX Content Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring the content across all our partners is up-to-date.
This role is based in Brighton. Remote working options will be considered, but must be based in the UK.
The person we’re looking for
– Someone with a keen eye for detail, who is happy to work across multiple projects at any one time
– A problem-solver who is able to look for new ways of working
– Willing to be versatile and adaptable, working across a broad range of projects and managing your workload wisely
– Great English language and proof-reading skills
You’ll be responsible for
– Using our CMS to configure, maintain and update our product content
– Creating and configuring content for new partner builds
– Managing content updates across our partners
– Supporting the UX Content Lead with UX writing tasks
– Documenting all of our product content to ensure consistency
– Providing support across the UX and product team on various tasks, such as new features, split tests and customer research
Nice to have, but not essential
– CMS, HTML and Photoshop experience
– Experience creating basic wireframes or journey flows