Senior Customer Success Manager
Brighton / London, UK
Customer Success Team
About the role
At 15gifts we care deeply about the success of our clients. Everything we do is to drive strategic partnerships, value, and innovation.
The Customer Success team at 15gifts builds lasting partnerships that drive value, help our clients scale and grow, and keeps us innovating.
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join the team, you will own a book of enterprise clients.
The person we’re looking for
– A strategic collaborator: you know how to engage with enterprise clients in order to build an understanding of their business challenges and goals. Using this knowledge you can align goals to the products and services of 15gifts, creating success plans that drive measurable value. You can lead your 15gifts Squad (Analyst, Data Scientist, and Product Owner) to execute on success plans to the highest standard and are confident in setting client expectations.
– Commercial and data-driven: you have great attention to detail and use insights to spot opportunities for innovation and growth. You have proven experience in delivering on client renewals and revenue growth and use your commercial and data awareness to lead strategic quarterly business reviews.
– A relationship builder: you can build deep and meaningful relationships both internally and with your clients. You have a proven track record in building customer champions and are confident in working with senior executive sponsors.
You’ll be responsible for
– Accountable for the relationship, retention, and growth of a book of big brand clients with a starting value of over £500k per annum
– Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with our clients, driving value from 15gifts products and services
– Successfully onboarding new clients, leading on using insights to create value stories and building key relationships in the first critical months and beyond
– Understanding our clients’ business goals and work with key stakeholders to develop a partnership strategy and success plan, delivering measurable outcomes
– Understanding data to provide proactive value stories and insights which demonstrate ROI; using insights to plan and execute on performance improvement strategies
– Leading a 15gifts squad to achieve on client goals and deliver against the agreed success plans
– Mapping the clients’ organisation to identify key influencers and decision-makers whilst building strong partnerships with executive sponsors and champions across different teams
– Proactively forecasting growth and risk whilst creating and delivering on risk mitigation strategies
– Coordinating and leading regular business reviews for our clients with clear outcomes on client health and opportunities with senior stakeholder attendance
Skills and experience
– 3-4 years of prior experience in a customer-facing, commercial role
– Has owned a book of enterprise clients, working across multiple teams/regions
– Can lead and work as part of an internal team on strategic engagement from ideation and goal creation to execution and delivery with clear success metrics
– Experience in delivering large scale projects for a client, working across multiple teams and leading on communication and delivery
– Has experience in renewals, risk management, and growth
– Comfortable forecasting revenue to an accurate and high standard
– Can demonstrate the ability to develop executive champions at a strategic level
– Very good technical competence and has an understanding of data and digital e-commerce
– Self-starter who is proactive, detail orientated, can prioritise their workload and manage multiple projects and initiatives consecutively
– Great communication skills; clear written and verbal communicator, confident in-person communicator and presenter
– Desirable experience of working with or within media/telecommunication companies