Senior Customer Analyst
About the role
During a significant period of growth, we’re excited to be expanding our analytics capabilities by hiring a Senior Customer Analyst to provide insight for our growing number of customers.
To be successful in this role you need to be passionate about communicating data in a commercial environment, and enjoy the momentum, energy and relationship building that a customer facing role provides.
You will have experience of delivering impactful insights that drive business decisions, crafting compelling narratives that demonstrate the value the engine is driving for our customers.
You will understand how the right data can improve decision making and directly drive growth. A natural curiosity is essential, as is a drive to get involved post-analysis to make sure your insights have been acted upon.
The person we’re looking for will…
– Be accountable for the data relationship and insights to a group of customers
– Be passionate about communicating data in an engaging and professional way
– Have excellent attention to detail, and understand the commercial impact of crafting the right value story
– Utilise our data warehouse to understand day to day performance and provide actionable insight narratives
– Be the voice of data within a non-analyst squad team, ensuring that decisions are data driven and analysed appropriately
– Share your knowledge and experience with our team and the wider company
Skills and experience desirable
– 3+ years experience applying analytics and delivering actionable insights within a fast-paced/commercial business
– Experience presenting data in a clear and engaging way to non-technical audiences
– Strong working knowledge of SQL
– Experience using Python, or the desire and mindset to learn using e-learning tools
– Experience leading customer relationships from a data perspective
– A solid understanding of statistical testing and modelling techniques and experience utilising within a business environment
– A natural ability for spotting opportunities and potential risks within the data
– Strong data visualisation skills