About the role
After a significant period of growth, we’re excited to be creating our first internal marketing function. Over the years, we’ve built an impressive customer base in the Telco and Media sectors, through personal networks and word of mouth. We’re proud of our brand purpose and values, however these are often not visible externally.
We’ve recently hired a Commercial Director, and alongside this change we’re keen to build a strategic marketing plan to support the sales function in signing new customers, both in our existing sectors and potential new ones.
We’re looking to hire a strategic leader to build out and implement a marketing strategy that supports our sales function. We imagine that this person may have previously held a Marketing Director position, or similar role in a technology business, and is now open to a part time opportunity. We’re hoping to employ someone, but would also be open to working with a consultant.
The successful candidate will help us to achieve our vision to become thought leaders in the field of combining consumer psychology principles and machine learning in online interactions.
You’ll be responsible for
Defining and implementing a marketing strategy that is likely to include:
– Marketing Vision
– Tools & Resources
Skills and experience required
– Defining and owning a strategic marketing plan
– Senior marketing role within SaaS or similar TechCo
– Creating a content marketing strategy
– Producing brand comms
– Creating thought leadership content
– An understanding of Blue Chip organisational culture
– Using CRM tools; e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot
– Working across digital channels
– CIM qualification or equivalent