About the role
We’re on a mission to see how close our technology can get to offering the same level of service online as you receive from a brilliant high-street assistant, and we need a new junior developer to help us achieve that goal. We’re looking for an aspiring developer to join our support team. The team is responsible for maintaining and bug-fixing features of the product.
The person we’re looking for
We’re looking for a new developer to join our evolving support team. This person will receive all training required to help support both the applications and the business. The successful candidate will be a fast learner who can apply their knowledge to unfamiliar problems and spot opportunities to improve existing features or create new ones. The ability to communicate to technical people within the team and externally to others, in or outside of the company, is essential.
You’ll be responsible for
– Diagnosing and fixing bugs and performance issues.
– Completing assigned tasks to time and quality standards.
– Effectively prioritise own workload.
– Maintaining and improving documentation.
– Checking Daily end to end tests of the engine and identifying/resolving any issues.
Skills and experience
– Experience with relational databases.
– Keen to learn and adapt with the business.
– Friendly, approachable and confident.