Join the team
At 15gifts, we’re obsessed with the psychology of choice. We study the key principles that drive people to make confident choices on the high-street, and we pour this insight into our intelligent decision-engine technology to replicate the experience online.
We work with some of the world’s leading brands, powering thousands of confident customer decisions every day. Our partners include Verizon, O2, Sky, Virgin Media, EE and BT.
With every interaction we learn more about our customers – gathering insights to generate increasingly accurate recommendations.
We’re a fast-growing company and we’re excited about the opportunities that lie ahead. We’re a team that’s made of driven, ambitious and exceptional individuals and we’re looking for like-minded people to become part of our success story.
Our success is underpinned by our cultural values. These values are not something we stick up on a wall – they don’t need to be. They are behaviours that we recognise and celebrate in each other. They are what we live by every day…
15gifts cultural values:
– Celebrate brilliance
– Take ownership
– Share Insights
– Look for a better way
– Support each other
Our values are driven through Culture Club – a staff team that rotates every quarter. Advocates for our culture as we grow, Culture Club activates ideas, makes improvements and helps everyone to connect.
Working at 15gifts
We can confidently say that our sea-view office is one of Brighton’s best. However, we’re currently all working from home and we’ll be taking a cautious approach to returning to our much loved office.
We’re used to having flexible workspaces, which mean you’re not tied to a desk, unless you want to be. You could work in a sociable spot on floor 4, or set yourself up with a screen on floor 3. This is everyone’s space and it’s available after work – our staff host everything from gaming and craft nights to adventure film screenings. However, we will of course be following strict social distancing and health & safety guidelines for as long as is advised.
Other benefits include:
– Free breakfasts, fresh fruit, snacks, beers, locally-roasted coffee
– Food for thought: free lunch and talks every Friday
– Yoga, mindfulness and other fitness activities
– Regular social events, from Friday drinks to book club
– Visits from friendly office dogs
– Quarterly reviews that involve everyone in strategy planning
– EAP (Employee Assistance Programme): confidential counselling for work and personal issues
– Cycle to work scheme and Medicash healthcare scheme
– 33 days holiday (including Bank holidays) and your birthday off work
– On site changing rooms, showers and internal bike storage