Join the team
15gifts has always been a close-knit team. And nothing’s changed, even as we grow rapidly. We still obsess over quality, love getting into the details, and want to have fun doing it.
So if it sounds like you’d fit in – and you’re up to the challenge – then apply for one of our current vacancies below.
Junior Data Analyst
Junior Data Analyst
Closing date: 05/09/2017
£20-25K per annum DOE
We are looking for a talented analyst to join our team and help drive the product forward through data-led optimisations and insight. The role sits within our Data Science and Analytics team; data is at the very heart of the company and plays a crucial role in understanding, visualising and acting upon customer behaviour.
You will be responsible for delivering insight to clients in a visual and engaging way, whilst also powering data-led optimisation across the entire product.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work directly with some of the largest companies in the UK, whilst having a hugely tangible effect on the success of a very exciting company.
A typical week could include:
- Day-to-day reporting and monitoring of engine behaviour and performance
- Monitoring and reporting of client-specific business KPIs and developing methods to surface this information in an innovative way
- In collaboration with Partner Experience Managers, collaboratively developing optimisation plans for each client
- Monitoring new optimisations and split tests, reporting on performance and suggesting iterations based on the insight produced
- Going to meet partners and presenting insight to small groups
- Facilitating internal communication of partner engine performance
- Scripting skills in any language (e.g. Python, VB, R ...)
- Some experience in data analysis using SQL and database tools
- Experienced in visualising data and communicating insight to a non-technical audience
- Good at building strong relationships
- Educated to degree level in a numerate discipline
- Proficient in MS Office or Google Docs
- A keen interest in everything digital
What we offer
- A highly competitive salary
- A fun and creative working environment - you can see the office here
- The opportunity to be responsible for a key aspect of the business
- The chance to join a company at an incredibly exciting time of growth
- Working with some of the largest e-commerce businesses in the UK
- 33 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- Your birthdays off work
- Fresh fruit, beers and regular social events
- The occasional office dog visit