Join the team
15gifts has always been a close-knit team. And nothing’s changed, even as we grow rapidly. We still obsess over quality, love getting into the details, and want to have fun doing it.
So if it sounds like you’d fit in – and you’re up to the challenge – then apply for one of our current vacancies below.
Closing date: 07/07/2017
35k to 45k based on experience
We are now looking for a highly experienced Scrum Master to join the team and help optimise our development cycle - leading both product enhancement and client-facing optimisation projects through Agile processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work directly with some of the largest brands in the UK and to directly influence the success of a highly exciting company.
The Scrum Master is responsible for facilitating the delivery of the stories, tasks and bug fixes accepted into each sprint by the sprint teams.
We are looking for someone who can quickly get to grips with our process and facilitate our delivery of multiple projects and products. Along the way we expect the successful candidate to improve our processes and swap out or add on any parts necessary to help streamline our production.
We need someone with experience of leading sprints covering several projects at the same time and is not phased by re-prioritising work and managing client expectations.
Fundamentally we want someone who is smart and can get stuff done, so if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and crack on and are excited about joining our dynamic and thriving team then we want to hear from you.
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality digital projects and products
- Extensive experience using Agile management methodologies to facilitate the running of successful development teams
- Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to delivery
- Highly articulate and credible, able to win buy-in from technical teams, stakeholders and management
- Strong knowledge of web technology
- 2 or more years experience in a Scrum Master or related role
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with our experienced team of developers, data scientists, and designers
- Exposure to the latest technology in a thriving product development environment
- The chance to work with some great clients, including Sky, EE, The Times and Virgin Media
- The opportunity to input into all aspects of the business
- A relaxed office atmosphere only a stone’s throw from the beach, you can see our office here
- Fruit, beers and regular social events
- The occasional office dog visit