Join the team
15gifts has always been a close-knit team. And nothing’s changed, even as we grow rapidly. We still obsess over quality, love getting into the details, and want to have fun doing it.
So if it sounds like you’d fit in – and you’re up to the challenge – then apply for one of our current vacancies below.
Closing date: 01/10/2017
£30-40K per annum DOE
15Gifts works with some of the highest profile brands in the Telco and Media industry, helping them both online, in call centres and in-store. As a Data Analyst you will leverage our hugely detailed data set to discover insights to aid our customers, as well as internal product teams.
To be successful in this role you need to be highly analytical, have a passion for data and enjoy presenting your findings in a visually compelling way. Stakeholders won’t always know what’s possible, so it is important that you ask practical questions to get clarity in addition to managing expectations on what you can deliver.
You will be someone who understands how data and analytics can improve decision making and can directly drive growth. A natural curiosity is essential and a drive to get involved post analysis to make sure your insights have been acted upon.
You will be a significant part of our value proposition to our customers, helping them get a better understanding of who their customers are and how best to serve them.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with great deals of data, to turn this into insight. Creation and development of standard reporting to support business needs, in addition to ad hoc deep dive analysis in key issues or opportunities.
- Make use of 15Gifts data warehouse to help Partners understand their users’ behaviour online, in call centres, and in store.
- Extract necessary data and visualize findings in either in Excel, Keynote, Tableau or other data visualization software
- Act in a consultative capacity to internal and external stakeholders. (Partners, Product Team, Design etc)
- Proactively identify opportunities to develop scalable insights for internal and external stakeholder
- Develop tools that enable teams to access data for themselves, helping to create a ‘data culture’ throughout the organisation
- Provide prescriptive insights across a range of topics to our core business functions that support improved decision-making.
- Work with teams to define measurement frameworks for trials and initiatives.
- Proactive identification of issues or opportunities, deep dive to uncover cause, liaise with the relevant team to support action plans to resolve issues and deliver the growth opportunity
- Asks questions when unsure.
- Enjoys working with data, and comfortable dealing with messy unstructured data.
- Confident both taking requirements and presenting back to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced start-up environment.
- Familiarity with statistical testing and modelling techniques.
- Experience of using a variety of tools such as Hadoop, Python and R.
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools, ideally Tableau or an equivalent.
- Highly numerate, and capable of translating business requirements into insight based actionable plans
- Degree and/or 2+ years of Data Analysis experience
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Comfortable drawing conclusions when working with new data sets.
- Expert in Excel or similar spreadsheet based analysis.
What we offer
- £30-40K per annum DOE